Allsquare Law is committed to high quality legal advice and client care.
If you are unhappy about any aspect of the service you receive, including the firms bill, you are entitled to complain. This firm has a complaints procedure (which is outlined below), however please raise your concerns with the person dealing with your matter me in the first instance. If that does not resolve the problem or you would prefer not to speak to that person then please contact this firm’s client care partner who is Andrew Duncan by telephone on, 01628 200215, by post at this office or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All solicitors must be given the opportunity to attempt to resolve problems that may arise with their services. It is therefore important that you immediately raise any concerns you may have with us. We value our clients and would not wish to think you have reason to be unhappy with us.
- All Complaints must be made in writing or in sufficient detail for the grounds of the complaint to be understood.
- On receipt of a written complaint from a Client, Allsquare will send an acknowledgement to the Client within 5 days of receipt of the complaint. Where the complaint has not been made in writing, we will confirm it in writing and this is the complaint we will investigate.
- Allsquare will inform a Director of the complaint and they will conduct the review of the complaint. If the complaint has been made against a Director of Allsquare, an alternate Director will conduct the review.
- In most cases, the Complaint will be handled by the Complaints Officer. The Complaints Officer is Andrew Duncan.
- Allsquare will investigate the complaint and discuss the matter with all relevant staff members.
- Allsquare will then make a written response to the Client within 21 days of receipt of the written complaint.
- In our response to the Client, we will advise the Client of their right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman but we will ask that any unresolved issues are raised with us in the first instance.
- The aim of the Complaint Review Stage is to resolve all complaints speedily and to everyone’s satisfaction. However, on rare occasions, it may become necessary to move a complaint through to Unresolved Complaints.
- Should any Client feel that their complaint remains unresolved after the Complaint Review is completed and the written response received from Allsquare, we will invite the Client to raise an unresolved complaint.
- All Unresolved Complaints must be made in writing.
- On receipt of a written unresolved complaint from a Client, Allsquare will send an acknowledgement to the Client within 5 days of receipt of the written complaint.
- Where possible, Allsquare will inform a Director not involved in the Complaint Review of the unresolved complaint and that Director will conduct a further review of the complaint and the original response made by Allsquare.
- If the Complaint relates to a Director, an alternate Director will undertake the Review.
- Allsquare will then make a written response to the Client’s unresolved complaint within 21 days of receipt of the written complaint.
- In our response to the Client, we will advise the Client of their right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
REFERRAL TO THE LEGAL OMBUDSMAN
- If it should become clear that a complaint cannot be resolved following our review through the unresolved complaints mechanism, we will the Client of their right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
- Should the Client raise a complaint with the Legal Services Ombudsman then we will comply with the investigation and findings of the Legal Services Ombudsman.